Maqta Gateway, an Abu Dhabi Ports Company, has announced the development of MARSA, a new mobile and web-based App designed to improve marine traffic and vessel servicing.
MARSA, of which Abu Dhabi Marine Services (SAFEEN) and the Harbour Master of Abu Dhabi Ports will be key users, is a fully integrated app intended to simplify, streamlines and speed up elements of ports services.
This includes real-time monitoring of marine traffic, enhancing the process workflow of services related to vessel and ports, eliminating the need for manual paperwork by covering processes using electronic data.
MARSA also enables users and customers to monitor real-time operational status and provides access to various statistical and management reports to allow better visibility and control of port operations.
Its Vessel Registration module is designed to provide a full mobile compatible view to enable Harbour Master to monitor the vessel registration requests and statuses at any given time, which ultimately improves the response time.
Dr Noura Al Dhaheri, CEO, Maqta Gateway, said: “We’re excited to announce the development of the MARSA App here at GITEX, which will contribute immensely to enhanced operational efficiency at Abu Dhabi’s ports.
“The intuitively designed features of the app will mean lower costs, reduced manpower requirements, quicker response times and smoother, more efficient daily operations for all port users, resulting in an improved operating environment for us all.”
- DP World divests stake to Indian Infrastructure Fund in $300 million investment
- Ports of Stockholm strikes green hydrogen deal at container terminal
- Long Beach port extends ship emission incentive programmes
- MAWANI receives ISO certification for risk and business continuity management
- Congress ‘must restore fairness’ at ports for American exporters as new legislation kicks off