Published 12 times a year (10 e-Journals/2 print journals) Port Technology International (PTI) publishes the world’s number one journal for ports and terminals, as well as covering a variety of related topics, including shipping, global trade, digital technologies and sustainability.
Each print edition features over 30 technical papers written by leading industry professionals, which reflect emerging trends and technical advances in the aforementioned subject areas, as well as those that enhance efficiency and increase productivity in ports and terminals.
PTI also has a daily news service and provides leading industry events, with the Container Terminal Automation Conference (CTAC) and Smart Digital Ports of the Future (SDP) being the most famous and notable.
Port Technology continues to bring to its readership cutting-edge philosophies and technologies including business intelligence, short-sea shipping, integrated transport decision-making and intermodal developments.
- The world-leading technology journal for port authorities and terminal operators
- Global audience in excess of 30,000 senior executives
- Partnerships with the most respected associations, terminal operators and event organizers help to ensure the quality of both the editorial content and audience
- 75,000+ unique users visit the website every month
- 14,500+ readers subscribe to our daily email news service and weekly e-newsletter
- Hold annual industry-leading events