Covering the latest topics, debates and developments, with expert contributions from the worlds’ leading authorities and companies at the forefront of the push towards smarter ports. This one-of-a-kind report contains a tailored collection of informed analysis based around the various digitalization developments happening in the industry in 2020.
This inaugural guide is essential for any port-centric company interested in keeping up to date in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Topics covered in this analysis include:
- The real value of Smart Data
- End-to-End Digitalization and Standardization
- The latest innovations in Port Call Optimization
- The Development of Smart Port cities
- The Importance of Collaboration and Data Exchange
- Case Study: Port of Rotterdam and the ‘Digital Twin’
- The ‘Energy Transition’ and Reducing Emissions
- The report contains 40 pages of input from key members of the industry with over six hours of audio and visual content.
Contribution includes insight from Allard Castelein, CEO, Port of Rotterdam; Dr Noura Al Dhaheri, CEO, Abu Dhabi Ports – Maqta Gateway; and Carles Rua, CIO, Port of Barcelona.