Port Technology (PTI) is giving its subscribers and members the chance to digitally present questions at the Container Terminal Automation Conference to its specialist panels of speakers next week on April 18, 2017, in London.
The highly interactive event will have up to an hour for questions and answers during each session and if your submitted question is chosen then PTI will send you back the answer.
A minimum of two questions should be directed at either a particular speaker or session and sent to Richard Joy, PTI’s Editor at Large, by next Monday (April 17).
Listed below are the sessions and a summary of each speaker can be found on PTI’s conference page.
The Conference Sessions:
• The Industry Today: A Macroeconomic Perspective
• Automation Processes & Performance
• Fully Automated Terminals & Handling Equipment
• Supply Chain Collaboration & Automation
• The Importance of Training
• Power of Automation & Big Data
• Expectations of Automation
• Automated Decision Making
• Beyond Moves per Hour & the Future of Containerization