North Carolina Ports has selected Versiant for software and support services for enterprise IT infrastructure.
Bill Cocoran, CIO with North Carolina Ports, said, “The State of North Carolina has allocated over $200M in enhancing the supply chain and the Port of Wilmington is a critical component in that supply chain.
Exclusive Paper: Choosing a Fit-For-Purpose Blockchain Structure
“It is imperative we partner with a company that has industry domain expertise and that can help us execute our long-term goals.
“Versiant has the experience in both our industry and in the technical world. They bring proven IT and Maritime delivery capabilities and will help us drive success.
Edward Reade, Chief Operating Officer at Versiant, “We are pleased to have successfully completed the first phase of an infrastructure refresh that will enhance the overall connectivity and operations at North Carolina Ports.
“We look forward to continuing our partnership with NC Ports and supporting the technology planning and implementation as they continue to expand and modernize their terminal operations.
- Port of Houston smashes handling records with no signs of abating
- Ukraine ports blockade weakened as Russian troops retreat from Snake Island
- AD Ports Group invests $140 million to Egyptian maritime firms
- FMC Commissioner calls on Biden to resolve ILA South Carolina labour dispute
- ‘Swift normalisation’ not on the cards for container market