Gaussin Manugistique has announced the signing of a contract with port operator Dubai Port World (DPW) for the sale of 127 Terminal Trailers (TT).
DPW has already purchased 904 TTs from GAUSSIN, including the current order:
• 800 trailers for its flagship Jebel Ali port
• 31 for its terminal in Jeddah
• 26 for its terminal in Dakar
• 20 for its terminal in Djibouti
• 27 for its terminal in Sokhna.
Delivery of the TTs should take place in 2014.
Gaussin Manugistique is a specialist in handling processes, and the development of wheeled handling systems used to install and transport heavy, bulky or fragile loads. It has more than 50,000 vehicles working worldwide in various sectors.