Port Technology has produced a highlight reel of the exhibitors it visited at TOC Europe 2017.
Top executives from Tratos, Cavotec, Konecranes, Vahle, 1-Stop Connections, Conductix-Wampfler Group, Navis, Cargotec, Tsubaki Kabelschlepp GmbH and Kalmar, all gave their opinions on the show and what they enjoyed most.
Konecranes was one of the main companies attracting visitors to its stand after it revealed that the mysterious 'A' it promoted in the run up to the show stood for three automation-related technologies.
Executives in order of video appearance:
- 0:08 Dr Maurizio Bragagni, CEO Tratos (left) and Ottonel Popesco, CEO Cavotec (right).
- 0:09 Mika Mahlberg, Executive Vice President, Konecranes.
- 0:28 Achim Dries, MD and CEO of Vahle
- 0:31 Michael Bouari, CEO, 1-Stop Connections
- 0:34 Claus Burger, Manager Sales, Conductix-Wampfler Group
- 0:36 Guenter Schmidmeir, General Manager &Vice President EMEA at Navis Part of Cargotec Corporation
- 0:40 Peter Sebastian Pütz, Head of Crane Business, Tsubaki Kabelschlepp GmbH
- 0:46 Antti Kaunonen, President, Kalmar
- 0:54 Dr Christian Koegl, CEO, Cranes, Siemens