Awake.AI has announced the launch of the Awake Marketplace.
The marketplace offers trade port call and port logistics services, digital and physical products with the power of AI-driven logistics data platform.
Awake Marketplace features:
- Company and company users onboarding (sellers & buyers & managers)
- Dashboard page with user role (seller, buyer) specific content
- Products and services catalogue management (inventory)
- Buying process (catalogue search, listing, viewing pricing & delivery information, shopping carts, payment etc.)
- Selling process (listings management, defining buying rules, defining discounts, etc.)
- Service provider services & products delivery execution
- Buyer service delivery transparency, quality feedback
- Payment, settlement and reporting to the sellers and buyers
- Disruption and dispute management
Awake Marketplace aims to provide more choices, increased transparency, and collaboration capability to all logistics actors.
“We are introducing the Awake Marketplace to enable efficient buying and selling of port and port bound cargo flow operations related services and digital & physical products,” reads the company’s statement.
“With help of complete situational awareness and machine learning capabilities like predicting ship arrivals and other cargo events, buying and selling can be mostly automated and service deliveries done just-in-time, with high quality.”
Awake.AI has built a complete digital infrastructure that enables new suppliers to enter the port logistics market.
The launch comes at a time when service and product suppliers are moving from manual selling processes to modern and easy-to-use service delivery tools for total service transparency, collaboration, and situational awareness.
Awake Marketplace introduces an automated machine learning-driven suggested port call purchases by analysing and monitoring events that take place and predict when they are likely to happen.
“Awake.AI introduces the world’s first marketplace automating the buying and selling of port services and products,” said Karno Tenovuo, CEO & Co-founder of Awake.AI.
“We are the first to combine marine services into a marketplace where traditionally you have competitors only hosting physical products in the catalogue.”
Awake Marketplace is being developed together with customers and piloted together in real environments.
The company is also working with the Port of Helsinki, Rauanheimo, Euroports and Wega to develop the Marketplace further.
The new Smart Port as a Service platform aims to boost operational efficiencies in ports through the use of edge, AI, and 5G technologies.