UK Security Expo 2017
UK Security Expo 2017 is a major-scale event that tackles some of the most challenging threats to our citizens, borders and infrastructure.
With over 250 world-class exhibitors, the show delivers 10,000+ International Visitors to London from Government, Transport & Borders, Major Events, Military, Law Enforcement, Emergency Services, CNI and Private Sector.
200+ Speakers & 250+ Sessions over 2 days.
- Network with attendees from across the public and private sector
- Contribute to the live debates and earn CPD points from the 9 high level conference programmes including CNI, Aviation & Border Security and Global Counter Terrorism.
- Expand your knowledge on the latest technologies at the technology workshops
- Be at the forefront in the fight against the Cyber Threat in the Cyber Security Conference and be sure to visit the Cyber Intelligence Zone
- Engage with Government and Public Sector in the dedicated Government Department & Agency Zone
- See C-IED, CBRNE and UAV technologies in action in the Live Tactical Demo Theatre
- Learn the importance of design phase and how to protect your buildings at the Designing out Terrorism Conference
- Attend the Facilities Management conference to share best practice and benchmark your Business Continuity Plans
- Find out how to conduct a comprehensive risk assessment in the Major Events Conference
- Learn from recent incidents including Hostile Vehicle Attacks, Suicide Bombings & Marauding Gun Attacks in the Protecting Crowded Places Conference.
Visitor passes are free-of-charge or you can select a paid delegate pass which also gives access to the Global Counter Terrorism Conference.
Further details: http://www.uksecurityexpo.com/ptireg
21 - 28 April 2018 Singapore
October 18-19, 2017 Eastwood Hall, Nottingham, UK
November 9-10, 2017 Vue sur Seine, Rouen, France
November 28-30, 2017 RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands
March 14-15, 2018 Grange City Hotel, London