DPC Innovation Awards 2017
Following the great success of the inaugural event last November, this year will see the second DPC Innovation Awards event, in London, UK in November 2017.
Following very positive feedback, the format will remain essentially unchanged: the black tie dinner will be followed by the awards, with guests able to network or relax into the early hours.
In a world where recession and regulation has profound effects on the industry, DPC believes it is important to recognise those – whether companies or individuals – who change the industry through new ideas, processes, technology or equipment.
Here at IHS DPC, we strongly believe this is a healthy innovative industry with creative, problem-solving people and cutting edge technology. We have created an event that highlights that.
The DPC Innovation Awards programme will consist of 10 categories looking at the most innovative and forward-thinking projects and people that the industry has to offer and will bring together the best of the port construction sectors.
• Innovation in Project Design - Port Construction and Infrastructure
• Innovation in Port Equipment & Technology
• Innovative Support Services
• Green Port / Terminal of the Year Award
• Working, Building or Engineering with Nature Award
• JOC Port Productivity Award - Ports
• JOC Port Productivity Award – Ports
• Rising Star Award
• The IHS Commendation for Services to the Industry Award
• The Lifetime Achievement Award supported by CEDA
Further details: https://www.ihsdpcawards.com
7-8 June 2017 Antwerp, Belgium
June 19-20, 2017 Holiday Inn Kensignton Forum, London, UK
6-7 July 2017 Yangon, Myanmar
October 18-19, 2017 Eastwood Hall, Nottingham, UK
November 28-30, 2017 RAI Amsterdam, The Netherlands