The Blockchain in Supply Chains e-Book features content from some of the top names in the supply chain, including:
- Wolfgang Lehmacher, World Economic Forum, Geneva, Switzerland
- Matt Kuperholz, Partner and Chief Data Scientist, PwC Australia, Australia, Melbourne
- Darko Djuric, Blockchain Business Integration Advisor, CargoX, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dean Croke, Chief Analytics Officer, FreightWaves and BiTA, Tennessee, USA
- Deanna MacDonald and Katherine Foster, Blockchain Labs for Open Collaboration (BLOC), Washington DC, USA
The Blockchain in Supply Chains follows the supply chain eBook Path to Intelligence, but more of these digital publications, which feature many of the top #SPSC18 speakers, are yet to come.
PTI Editor Laurence Doe said: “With the advent of A.P.Moller-Maersk and IBM’s TradeLens blockchain solution entering the global supply chain, it’s now evidently clear to every logistics professional that the digital ledger’s baby steps into the industry are becoming great strides.
“However, as is often the case with all emerging technologies, I suspect that even after reading these technical papers, many of you will still question the credibility of blokchain.
“Even if you are not convinced, I hope this e-book, along with the supply chain focus of ‘The Path to Intelligence’, will develop your understanding of blockchain and generate questions for the conference.
“The ‘Blockchain and Data Sharing: Capitalising on the Blockchain Opportunity’ session at the upcoming conference ticks all the boxes for me, and I’ve featured a wonderfully insightful CargoX technical paper to provide you with a taste of what Igor Jakomin, the company’s COO, has in store as a speaker.”