Even the best TOS can not control a terminal without well trained operators. TBA uses CONTROLS as a Training Tool. This enables the user to interact with a “virtual terminal” by means of emulation; this allows the user to learn and apply concepts in an interactive manner that replicates a real life training in a controlled environment. This type of training is not only more practical in terms of time consumption, as experiments can be run faster than real time, but it also allows a more effective planning of training programs.
- Improve capabilities of vessel planners
- Learn the impact of yard parameters in TOS
- Train advanced TOS features:
- Train equipment dispatchers
- Expert Decking, Autostow, PrimeRoute
Send An Enquiry to TBA