The innovative ShoreBoXTM solution is designed to reduce investment, and project lead time, costs and risks.
Fully packaged in a single shipping container for space optimization, the ShoreBoXTM solution includes all necessary equipment to transform grid frequency and voltage to the vessels needs. It comes with an embedded high-technology control system, managed by a user-friendly HMI, that makes the system’s operation easy and reliable. It features:
- Automatic synchronization between the onboard generators and the shore power supply to avoid ship blackout for both connection and disconnection procedures.
- Minimized system energy consumption, thanks to the smart management of the modular frequency converters and the thermal control
- Overall system control: easy parameters setting, tracking and recording of all data, events alarms, etc.
- Energy consumption and connection times metering and uploading to the port management system for billing purposes, energy efficiency plans, etc.
- Preventive maintenance planning.
- Convenient HMI remote control from the operators / maintenance premises.
Thanks to all this, the ShoreBoXTM provides maximized uptime and efficiency, and best-in-class performance.
The all-in-one system design hosted in a shelter allows the system relocation if there’s changes in berth configuration or activity.
For more information, visit http://www.schneider-electric.com/shore-connection
Send An Enquiry to Schneider Electric | Energy Management & Automation Solutions